EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) — Two more juvenile suspects in the Young Park shooting last week in Las Cruces are identified in new court documents obtained by KTSM.
Three people were killed and 15 others were hurt in the shooting at Young Park in Las Cruces on March 21.
Twenty-year-old Tomas Rivas was arrested and is facing murder charges in the shooting. Three juveniles — two 17-year-olds and a 15-year-old — have also been arrested and are facing murder charges.

The juveniles have not been publicly identified by police in Las Cruces.
However, court documents obtained by KTSM earlier this week named Tomas Rivas’ brother, Nathan, as one of the suspects.
According to federal search warrants also obtained by KTSM, one of the 17-year-old suspects has been identified as Gustavo Puga Dominguez.
The search warrants also identified the 15-year-old suspect, whom we will not identifying because of his age.
Witnesses told the FBI and police that the the 15-year-old “walked down” down one of the victims, shooting them on the ground like a “standing executioner.”
The warrants match other details from court documents obtained by KTSM earlier in the week, stating the suspects tried to get rid of the weapons believed to be used in the shooting by tossing them in the trash.
Dona Ana County District Attorney Fernando Macias said he is planning to charge the juveniles as adults.
Police said the shooting happened during an unauthorized car show at Young Park. An altercation between two groups escalated before shots were fired.
Rivas and the juveniles are being without bond.
Read: Read More



