EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) — A 19-year-old man was arrested earlier this week for allegedly making a terroristic threat at a public pool in Canutillo, the El Paso County Sheriff’s Office said.
Jonathan Dominick Rubio, 19, was arrested on Thursday, June 13 and was charged with making a terroristic threat causing fear of imminent bodily injury during an incident at the pool at Gallegos Park, according to the Sheriff’s Office.
He was taken to the El Paso County Detention Facility and booked under a $7,500 bond.
According to the Sheriff’s Office, deputies were sent out to the County pool at 7351 Bosque Road in Canutillo in reference to a terroristic threat in progress.
Upon arrival, deputies and an assisting constable were told about two people inside a vehicle who possibly had weapons.
Deputies were able to find the individuals and ordered them out of the car.
The subjects eventually complied with the order and were taken into custody safely, according to the El Paso County Sheriff’s Office.
After further investigation, one male was charged with terroristic threat. Deputies searched the vehicle and did not find any weapons, according to the Sheriff’s Office.
Deputies also met with witnesses who said they didn’t see any weapons either.
Two female acquaintances of the suspect were detained for public intoxication and were released later to a “responsible party,” according to the Sheriff’s Office. No ages were given on the females who were detained for public intoxication.
Read: Read More



